Last spring, I suddenly decided to have a short trip in the middle of the semester. I bought a ticket the day before my departure and left for Jeju Island for 6 days and 5 nights. 🏄♂️ ( '19.05.05)
👋 Hey! I am SeungHo Baek.
I have spent the past few years for learning Design thinking & Programming in my major. Most recently, I'm studying business theories to get better understanding of IT business where I wish I have opportunity to work in.
Currently I'm working at ad-tech startup MOLOCO(have you heard about it? The team is pretty awesome) as a product manger intern to become more active learner and put what I've learned into action!
I enjoy playing tennis 🎾, riding a motorcycle 🏍, and drinking beer with my friends 🍻 in my free time. But above all, I love to interact with people. Please feel free to contact me via below 😀.
🧞 Aspiring All-rounder
UX/UI & Human-Computer Interaction
I've been absorbed in UX/UI & HCI projects ever since I first learn it. Whole new world have been sprout ahead me and I found that design is not just about visual and graphic. I learned how to build services for human not just considering a little about people at the end of the pipeline, but taking people's needs as a starting point.
At some point, I felt I should learn programming and computer science to become a better designer. Luckily there were curriculums meant to teach basic programming concepts and theories in my major, and it was good starting point to learn to code. While learning basic stuffs, I joined IT project club and built some web services to balance between learning and doing. After a year of activity, I quit last summer but I am still self-teaching myself to get better. Currently I'm working on building iOS apps to keep up and get ahead.
Business & Start-up
Since I was designing & building some services, I was curious about what's the difference between mine and real business. And what it means to provide services for real customers.
Luckily I could spent my last summer in growing edu-tech start-up where I had the opportunity to work with a great team of engineers & designers to make a critical new feature for the platform which resulted in an 10% increase in conversion rate.
🎓 Seoul National University
Mar 02, 2015 - Current
- Dept. of Business Administration (Major)
- Dept. of Information Science and Culture (Double-major)
- Dept. of Textiles, Merchandising and Fashion Design (Minor)
🇺🇸 Mar Vista High school
Sep 01, 2012 - Jun 30, 2013
- Imperial Beach, CA, US
- Foreign exchange student
Aug, 2020 - Feb, 2020 | Intern
- Managed the tema's UX, FE-side exclusively and contributed to the official launch of MOLOCO Cloud
- Defined customer value and product requirements
- Lead cross-functional teams to drive rapid and high quality product development
- Build high-fidelity prototypes of ad platform (Web, Mobile App)
- Conducted dozens of internal usability tests and interviewed internal users to build what users need
Cloud Task Force
Mar, 2020 - Aug, 2020 | Intern
- Contributed to the closed-beta and open-beta of MOLOCO's first SaaS product, MOLOCO Cloud
- Led building and embedding Help center for and wrote almost all articles of Help center
- Led QA automation project using Cucumber and Cypress.io to guarantee product reliability
- Wrote whole test scenario sets based on BDD using Cucumber covering the end-to-end of the product
Jan, 2020 - Mar, 2020 | Intern
- Analyzed accounts and collaborated with internal teams to make sure the campaigns are executed properly
- During this period, I could improve my understanding of the mobile digital marketing industry
Jun 01, 2019 - Aug 30, 2019 | Intern
- Proposed to redesign landing page for the first visitor of the product
- Using GMP (Google Marketing Platform), executed an A/B test and resulted in a successful conversion rate especially increasing LTV
Mar 02, 2021 - Current
UX/UI Designer, FE Developer
Sep 01, 2018 - Aug 30, 2019
Created mobile application and website design assests using various design tools(sketch, zeplin, adobe tools etc.). Co-worked with developers. Developed web service using React.js. We developed coffee-order system for small coffeeshop owners and I was in charge to build admin-side(shop-owner) system. See website (KOR)
👨🏽💻 Tech Skills
- HCI, UX/UI research & design
- Sketch + Zeplin
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Data Visualization
- Swift & iOS Programming
- JS / React.js
- Google Marketing Platform (GA, GTM, GO)
- Deep understanding of Performance Marketing Industry
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
😃 Interpersonal Skills
- Self-starter & Quick Learner
- Humorous & Possitive attitude
- Team play & Leadership
- Devoted listener
🕺 Personal Projects
👯♂️ Team Projects